Avoid These 4 Crypto Scams & How To Invest The Right Way
Over the past few years, world-changing amounts of capital have been flowing into cryptocurrencies…
And that’s attracted a lot of scammers.
So, today I’m reviewing the most common crypto scams so you can avoid them and learn how to invest the right way.
In this episode you’ll learn:
– How pump-and-dumps work and why you should avoid them like the plague
– Why some marketers and influencers get paid to promote new ICO’s (and why I don’t accept money to promote coins)
– How to identify a Ponzi scheme from a mile away
– Profile jacking: How scammers are impersonating crypto influencers
– Why trading and investing only with “risk capital” will help you make better decisions over the long-run
– How to create your own trading plan, and why you shouldn’t blindly follow someone’s trade alerts
– Why playing the LONG GAME in crypto will serve you much better than chasing hype
Join our wealth building community for investors and entrepreneurs: https://chrisdunn.com/community
Connect with Chris:
Check out my personal blog: http://www.chrisdunn.com
Learn valuable skills from mentors: http://www.skillincubator.com
– Best charting platforms: http://chrisdunn.com/coinigy & https://chrisdunn.com/tradingview
– Free Bitcoin basics course: http://chrisdunn.com/bitcoin-basics
– Crypto trader & investor community: https://chrisdunn.com/community
– List of cryptocurrencies: http://coinmarketcap.com/
– Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase: https://chrisdunn.com/coinbase
– I’m not a financial advisor, attorney, or tax professional, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. Do your own due diligence, and take 100% responsibility for your financial decisions.
– I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you, directly buy or sell cryptocurrencies from you, or pump a specific market. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me. See this blog post for more info: https://chrisdunn.com/impersonators
– Trading and investing are risky! Don’t invest money you can’t afford to lose, because many traders and investors lose money. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading.
– My videos may contain affiliate links to products I believe will add value to your life.
– Read the full disclaimer here: https://chrisdunn.com/disclosure/