So I Invested in Bitcoin (what happened?)
So a year ago I decided to do an experiment, I invested $500 into bitcoin. And today let’s see exactly how that’s turning out for me.
💲1 on 1 Talk + My Budget + Stock Investments💲
1. the Last bitcoin to be minded 2140 ( that’s 120 years from now, I should be around 143 by that point )
– The goal for this experiment is simple
– Its to see how bitcoin performs over the long term just for fun
– And compare to my normal boring investments into ETFs
Now before you say $500 isn’t enough ( I think it is )
– Now let’s be real let’s say I invested this $500 into the s&p 500 which represents the performance of the US stock market by around 80% or so ( 50 years ago )
– That would mean that $500 turned into $46k but if it was in apple it would
– And Berkshire Hathaway that would turn into $4M
– So if bitcoin has no cap, its meant that $500 investment in 50 years could turn into 10M or even more ( or just as easy $0)
2. Let’s see Exactly How money my Bitcoin Investment made me ( its actually an experimental gamble not an investment at all )
– Here is my Robinhood account, which btw hs been empties out, I transfer most of my investments to sofi.
– So at the time I bought in at around $10,095 per share, and I bought $500 dollar worth
– Today that money is worth around $901 ( so an 80% return on my gamble)
3. But let’s be Real
– Most people are not putting their retirement account in bitcoin
– The people investing in bitcoin are looking for a profit like all investors
– But hear is the difference
– Value Investors: invest in assets for a fair price or below market price and hold on for the long term usually. ( this allows the investment to appreciate and turns into even more money – of course you have to do your research )
– Buy in and Sell out Investors: these are investors that buy into an investment for the sole purpose to sell for a profit quickly. ( they rely on that someone else will pay more for their share) – it’s not based on the asset itself
– This is a fun experiment ( but 99.99% of all my money is still into value-producing assets)
– And I also invested in Delta ( it’s a 1 bagger meaning I doubled my money 104% return )
– By investing in a boring undervalued company, that produced value.
I say because there will opportunities to make a lot of money in safe investment also.
* PRO TIP*
INFORMATION IS EVERYTHING
✅2 FREE AUDIOBOOKS✅
💰M1 FINANCE $10💰
🎁ACORN FREE $5🎁
⚡FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED⚡ (traditional reading)
👨🏽💻DISCORD PRIVATE GROUP👨🏽💻
My Camera Gear: https://www.amazon.com/shop/tommybryson
✔ Help Us Reach 300,000 Subscribers: https://goo.gl/0wvm6w
😎All My Social Media😎
*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies in which Tommy Bryson will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Tommy Bryson is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available. I’m an Accountant but I’m not your Accountant, always review information with your Accountant/CPA and your Financial Advisor.